What does STEM look like in eastern Oregon high schools?
Watch this film and you will find out! There is a lot of excitement and energy in our schools today. Dedicated teachers, administrators and students are building innovative programs that connect learning in the classroom to real-life skills ranging from human body systems and robotics to creative problem solving and working with a team on an academic endeavor.
ENHANCING STEM OPPORTUNITIES
The mission of GO-STEM is to develop a sustainable and accessible network of STEM partnerships, improve the capacity of schools and community organizations to provide STEM education, and build the regional STEM workforce.
- 2017 Ambitious Math and Science Summer Institute
- Free Workshop for High School and Community College STEM Educators
- Oregon CSTA Symposium: Computer Science and Digital Literacy for All
- SuperQuest – Oregon Computer Science Teachers Association
- Now Hiring – Program Manager, Energy Education (CTE) at Bonneville Environmental Foundation