Lending Library for Educators
We are currently switching over to a new catalog system for our Lending Library materials. All Lending Library items will be added in the following weeks including the Vernier equipment, physical activity kits, earth science kits, etc.
Click the link below to see a video tutorial about the Lending Library and how to checkout items.
Use the pH Sensor just as you would a traditional pH meter with the additional advantages of automated data collection, graphing, and data analysis. Typical activities using our pH sensor include:
- Acid-base titrations
- Studies of household acids and bases
- Monitoring pH change during chemical reactions or in an aquarium as a result of photosynthesis
- Investigations of acid rain and buffering
- Analysis of water quality in streams and lakes
- Vernier pH Sensor
- pH storage solution
- pH storage solution bottle
- Instruction Manual
**This item requires the use of a LabQuest computer interface which is also available for checkout.
Click the checkout tab to check this item out.
Probes and Sensors