Lending Library for Educators
We are currently switching over to a new catalog system for our Lending Library materials. All Lending Library items will be added in the following weeks including the Vernier equipment, physical activity kits, earth science kits, etc.
Click the link below to see a video tutorial about the Lending Library and how to checkout items.
Dissolved Oxygen Probe
The Dissolved Oxygen Probe is great for biology, chemistry, ecology, or integrated science courses. It can be used to perform a wide variety of experiments to determine changes in dissolved oxygen levels, one of the primary indicators of the quality of an aquatic environment.
- Built-in temperature compensation lets you calibrate in the lab, then make measurements outdoors without having to recalibrate.
- Disposable caps with pre-fit membranes allow you to quickly and conveniently change membranes.
- Calibrate in the units you choose: % dissolved oxygen, mg/L, or ppm dissolved oxygen
- Vernier Dissolved Oxygen Probe
- One replacement membrane cap
- Sodium Sulfite Calibration Standard
- D.O. Electrode Filling Solution, MSDS sheet, and filling pipet
- Calibration bottle (empty, lid with hole)
- D.O. Polishing Strips (1 pkg)
- Instruction Manual
**This item requires the use of a LabQuest computer interface which is also available for checkout.
Click the checkout tab to check this item out.
Probes and Sensors